SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

06 September 2011

Preview - MG Delta Plus Obtained!

Just went back from Yik Foong Shopping Complex and look what I bought from there...




Yes! Its MG DELTA PLUS!!! WOAHOOOO!!!!

But sadly I'm gonna say to you guys that this would be a WISP project since I have other commitment beside building this kit ^^

I really disappointed with the price offer by the shop which is expensive rather than the price offer at Kuala Lumpur. But hey it is still cheap compared to Queensbay Mall....

Thats all for today

bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...