SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

09 September 2011

Its Fun - To Build Gunpla Seriously.. and Malaysian Animation

GUNPLA TUTORIAL WITH MR. KATSUMI KAWAGUCHI



 


Mr. Katsumi Kawaguchi
If you guys don't who he is, well I can said he is da man in Gunpla business right now.

I personally sometime ask him on his Facebook about Gundam and Gunpla questions. He does reply to my post and wow for a someone who is important in this field to answer your question, that is great! LOL

By the way, nowadays my country which is Malaysia have improved on its animation quality especially in 3D animation.

We do currently have two 3D animation series running on television which is Upin dan Ipin and BoBoiBoy

Both of them were good and funny ^^ I bet South East Asian people can watch them on Disney Channel Asia


Upin dan Ipin
BoBoiBoy

Personally, I like BoBoiBoy more that Upin dan Ipin because BoBoiBoy have more action and comedy. But I bet Boboiboy isn't so funny in English Dub...

I like Boboiboy tagline which is "Terbaik" or in English "The best" LOL Kinda weird saying it in English.... The best (?) :D




Selamat Pagi Cikgu or Good Morning Teacher (Still how do they do in English?)




Boboiboy


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...