SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

05 September 2011

Personal Thought - Upcoming Gunpla

Hi... I think I didn't do much posting nowadays...
What can I do? I'm too lazy to write anything!
I even owe you guys two reviews for my model kits!

Seriously, I'm too lazy....

Even this new f***ing Blogger dashboard didn't do much help in making me more determine to post new thing LOL

Ok lets starts with new kits that will roll out this September.

First up is MG 00 Seven Sword/G

I really wanna this kit badly since it look BADASSS!!!!

I wonder why Sunrise didn't make this mecha as the main unit for Setsuna... =_="

Look at that SWORDS!!!!! Nyummy

Still this will only arrive at Malaysia this October T_T




Ok now lets go for my upcoming September loot.. which is MG Delta Plus

Doesn't it deserve to be the real Hyaku Shiki???

LOL.... It can transform to wave rider mode unlike its predecessor which abandon the transformation for the sake of cost! LOL Talk about a group that wanna opposed Federation and Zeon but without enough money!
Anyway I've seen the box and what I can say is the box is less thicker that other MG for that size of box!

But it is good since I can fit it in my closet....

Hurm.. Do you guys think the grey scheme color is much better rather that the bluish scheme???

LOL



Ok now for my December Loot which is RG Freedom Gundam

Since I'm not a student anymore well my pocket money would be less than before...

That is mean I need to find a job as soon as possible..

Or should I consider to further my study which is taking Degree in Decision Science (well now I'm only a Bachelor Degree)

I need Gunpla supply!!!!

I'm really fond towards RG just because of the sheer awesomeness factor that Bandai managed to deliver through this range of Gunpla.

I know parts falling off but think of this, 1/144 with an inner frame..

Sounds awesome right?

and the detail for this kit is mind blowing! ^^


Ok HGUC Jesta

well its look great but I really fond for MG treatment

The kit look great but I didn't notice this mecha in any last three episodes or do I miss it somewhere?

Enough said if I have spare money I would buy this kit ^^




Anyway... Kamen Rider OOO has ended and now its the time for...........


Yes you right guys

Its KAMEN RIDER FOURZE!!!!

LOL But still i hate the fact that Gentarou's delinquent hairstyle doesn't change the fact that he is a cute boy...

Soo cute (I'm not a gay)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...