SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

06 September 2011

Personal Thought - Master Grade EW Line @_@

Well the EW line now is a hype among collectors... I don't know why but if Bandai made it sure anyone would buy it.

And the latest to roll out is MG Gundam Sandrock....



based on the look of it.. sure look better than Okawara design in the TV series. Not that I said Katoki is the best when it come to mecha design but Okawara's design just doesn't look too practical for me....

But Katoki's Gunpla line which made me so disappointed because of the lack of polycaps usage. I'm not saying that polycaps is good since they will wear down and become loose but better than plastic to plastic connection...

Owh, I will buy MG Delta Plus this evening. Can't wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...