SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

08 March 2011

Review - MG 1/100 GF13-017NJII God Gundam (Master Grade)

This model kit is an old MG back in 2001. This is model kit is from Future Century era which is the timeline for Mobile Fighter G Gundam.



Model Kit

This kit is the first MG to come with a full inner frame called Action Frame. Nonetheless, don't expect this kit to be the same with the latter MG.

This kit is price at 2500Yen or RM100 based on where you guys buy the kit. (I'm buying it at www.gwing-online.com ^^)

The inner frame is weird in the assemble when you compared it with newest MG inner frame. It has locking mechanism (I don't see the significance of it) and a lots of screw ^^;

The result? Super tight and awesome looking kit ^^





I'm the King of Hearts (Fail!)


Kung Fu Stance!


Hiargghh!!! I'm like Wong Fei Hung(wannabe can lorrr)

Now for the armor. Well the armor is the major let down for this kit. The channel for panel lines is sometimes shallow at certain areas and this can be PITA. I need to do the lining up to several layer.

Considering I'm not using any hobby panel lining marker (Coz I dont bring my hobby tools to my hostel's campus) therefore I just use a 0.2 Artline 200 marker pen. But still, the pen can do its work (Quite so)

The armor also inhibit certain poses that the inner frame itself can achieved with. I'm not satisfied with the side skirt armor. They inhibit certain poses and always plucked out from the place.

Nevertheless, for a cheap MG, the stiffness of the joint for this kit should be credited after all. Many review like to complaint about the screws but for me, the screws help a bit toward the model stability and rigidity.




Ready to combat!


Gundam Fight Articles Rule No.1 - A unit whose head section has been destroyed is disqualified.


This kit comes with 4 pairs of hands to choose with. 3 pairs is rubber material while the other is plastic.




This kit also comes with two beam sabers and a pair of vulcan cannon. (Sighs, personally this kit don't need all of these crap!)







COZ WE GOT!!!!!!

















TADAA!!!!


Correct! Shining fingaa!!!!!!


Kame Hame Ha!!!!!!


Verdict

Based on what this kit offer to us, I think that you should consider to buy this kit just for the sake of its screws(?)
LOL

Don't buy this kit if you expecting a RM150++ level of kits because this kit is not your typical MG SEED variation.

I'm just kidding ^^

Buy this kit if you like the story. (I don't watch the series at ALL! LOL I buy this because it is cheap and I'm just too addicted toward Gunpla)

p/s - sorry for my badz english >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...