SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

23 March 2011

Personal Thought - MG Epyon has risen =^.^=

Well its look like the prototype for MG Epyon has come out and was shown at Hobby Japan (May Issue)

This June baby! This June... Wait...

I forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got internship on that month.. =(

Money will be the biggest problem......

Ermm.... down below is the scanned image of MG Epyon (which I got it from Gundam Guy

Emm looking good!

Wait for the price to be announced....

p/s - i do have the 1/144 Epyon but I threw it away coz it sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...