SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

17 March 2011

Personal Thought - Wing Gundam EW or Epyon Gundam EW?

Emm..
I have this kind of dilemma....

Wondering what should I buy for this mid-year Gunpla buying mode.
Emm.. too many list to buy (but don't have money) I hate to work...
Need to further my study to get my monthly allowance since I'm still young =b

I'm thinking of having Wing Gundam EW which I don't know what is the differences between ver.Ka but I sure do know that there will be some minor differences...

Emm... Nice... but it was short >.<

But there's a catch....


That bloodsucking BANDAI will roll out MG Epyon EW which was thought to be a rumor (but proven to be confirmed -damn! Jamie will be angry coz myth is not busted!-)

Emmm looking good!!!!

By the way, juz got back from a small town here in Kedah called Changlun (small town but got bowling arena here) n went to a fast food restaurant called MarryBrown (kinda like McDonald, KFC wut-so-eva but follows Malaysian Taste) and I try their Chicken Curry Noodle.... Taste?

Ok-lahhhh... but I like their Porridge.... Quite delicious.. ^^

Delicious >.< but not too KAW!

Emmm like the shrimp taste tasty!!!!



Well, thats all for today.... Wow... I'm hungry rite now...
Want to order chicken patty burger at Sime Darby College Cafe ^^ (owh I'm a student at UUM)

p/s : I'm broke rite now +.+

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...