SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

21 March 2011

Off Topic! - Miniature Effect!

I know this is not related to Gunpla or modelling but hey this effect give the real world a whole new meaning which is being a small scale model...

I stumble toward this idea when I had a chit-chat with my friends (both of them are master in photography unlike me =b)

Owh, I'm not using camera that can do miniature effect I'm just use Photoshop CS4 ^^ 

Cut all the crap lets go for the photos below











p/s - not too perfect =.="
p/s2 - not my picture but the effect is done by myself ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...