SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

06 April 2011

Review - Platz 1/144 FFR-41MR Mave Yukikaze (Unboxing)

Ok I finnaly got my parcel which contain this kit

TADAAA

Looking big rite?

But that is the end for the fun....
Coz actually this kit are overPRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Compare to the size of the box, the price tag is 2800Yen which equivalent to RM130!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys dont believe me? Down below is the prove!

See? Small cheesai!
For this price I can even get an MG! F*** off laa u Platz! Expensive!

This kit came with 4 runners plate and urghhhh too many work to do before completing this kit
*Attention - This kit is not suitable a modeller that like to snap fit model kit (and thats include me T_T)


Runner A

Runner B

Runner E n G (wait the sec whre the other runners go?)
Haha

Well I'm not planning to build it quickly coz THIS IS NOT A GUNDAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

owh wait! It also came with a sheet of decal (i don't know if it a dry transfer or wet) and its made in Italy LOL
Sorry blurry image (really I don't lie to u guys! It Made in Italy)

p/s - grr.... juz be patient my boy... This is a challenge to u =_="

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...