SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

01 April 2011

Personal Thought - MG Epyon =.=" Dissapointing

Seems......................................................... Disappointing =.="


The head look bulky... big... look like retarded.... 
I dont know if it only me thinking like that but seriously I wanna put a paper bag on its head LOL

I dont know if the head look big because of the image (maybe the real finish product may look better) 

I hope Bandai will do something with its head >.< 

BULKY HEAD =.="

THE HEAD LOOK RETARDED!






p/s: Suddenly this prototype images make my hunger for this kit disappear slowly.....

Image taken from GundamGuy <--- do visit this blog (You must visit this blog!)... he do most of the gunpla update while me focus more on myself...

BANDAI! PLEASE REDESIGN THE HEAD! I REPEAT! PLEASE REDESIGN THE HEAD! 

バンダイヘッドを再設計してください!
行く!ヘッドを再設計してください!
sorry for wrong usage of word just straightly use google translate



ME VERY ANGRY! WANNA DESTROY SOMETHING! GRRRR



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...