SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

03 April 2011

Off Topic - (Slightly) Sorry Bandai, I was poisoned by this kit T_T

Well the kit is called RX-93 Hi-Nu Gundam Gundoom by MC Model.
i repeat Gundoom!!! ok its not like I'm a fan of bootleg product... but this kit is different than the other bootlegs. F*** TT Hongli! I would not buy something like that. Hell NO!

But sadly, the design is copying the Studio Reckless design <--- thats why I called it a bootleg but different case coz it is copying a resin kit LOL and its a snap kit plastic model kit (Damn yeah!)

I'm too lazy to write too long in this entry (coz I got assignment to finish!)

Let the pictures do the talking. Shall we?

Deliciously full of detailing nyum2!




I think the beam saber is too OVERSIZED!!!!!!!!! Damn I like it!

For real??? Nyummy!!!!!!



 Heck! Why I don't see the beauty of Bootleg product before Well I still don't like bootlegs.
I rather saving some money to buy the original one since I love Gundam franchise so much that I felt like I'm betraying my love toward them if I am buying the fake one.

Nevertheless, this kit has a "Wow" factor that keep making me dreaming about it. I don't know why LOL

p/s - already pre-ordered it LOL

3 comments:

  1. wow~ gundam all d tyme~;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx... wait for this end of april or maybe early May will be a review for this kit ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...