SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

07 April 2015

Review - RG 1/144 GN-001 Gundam Exia

Hye, its been a long time since I do some review of Gunpla. Well I quite busy for sometime (and lazy too). This review has been held for a while therefore

LETS CHECK OUT THE REVIEW


This time I'm gonna do review about RG 1/144 GN-001 Gundam Exia (my favorite Gundam)


GN-001 Gundam Exia 















The design for the RG version is much more detail than its MG counterpart. The articulation for this kit is superb. I think Bandai should release it PG version and wow us even more.

The color separation use in this kit were good enough and bring this kit one level higher than MG.

However, I don't understand why the sticker decal look almost the same as the MG version.

Armament


As usual, standard weapon issue for Exia. I like the fact that Bandai was generous enough to give Chrome plated parts for GN Blade and GN Sword compared to MG where you need to buy Ignition Ver. to get the Chrome plated part.


 










 The GN Sword was actually quite heavy for the kit. 













  Conclusion

I really recommended this kit for you guys who love Exia and RG lineup. Can't wait for the 00 Gundam to be release in RG form glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...