SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

03 January 2015

Review - Figurise 6 Kamen Rider Faiz

Hye, welcome back to another review in Gunpla Re-BOOT!

Its been a while since I updated my blog but hey this is the last day in 2014 and I dont want to waste the opportunity to write a memorable post for you guys to read.

Damn, I have problem with my internet connection and I can't post this on 31st Dec 2014

Ok guys, if you dont remember, this is Kamen Rider Faiz from Masked Rider 555 and he is my favorite Kamen Rider of all time.


Overview






The build is solid and very sturdy. However the plastic feel cheap in my opinion unlike SH Figuarts.. But may be that is different category.


It come with 3 pairs of palms, 3 Faiz phones (with mission memory, no mission memory & Faiz Blaster), Axel Memory Wrist watch, Faiz Pointer, Faiz Sword and Faiz Knuckle Buster



It also come with effect for Crimson Smash Rider Kick and a stand

Faiz in Action





*wrist flick












Overall, I like this Figurise 6 model kit and I hope Bandai will produce more from this line rather than MG Figurise since that is too big for me


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...