SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

15 August 2012

Review - S.I.C Kiwami Tamashi Kamen Rider Kaixa

Hye, Welcome to another review at Gunpla Re-Boot!

It was a long time since I've posted something in my blog.. My apologies to all my readers....

This time its a review of S.I.C Kiwami Tamashi Kamen Rider Kaixa





Kamen Rider Kaixa was among the Kamen Riders in Kamen Rider Faiz (555) along side with Faiz and Delta.


Since I like Kaixa more rather than Faiz and Delta (which it dont have the SIC KT version), I decided to buy this kit and put it into my collection of Kamen Rider..

Well, I don't have any plan to buy S.H Figuarts Kamen Rider into my collection since they were pretty much expensive and I rather buy Gunpla for that kind of price..

Masato Kusaka was the primary user for Kamen Rider Kaixa (until he was killed by Yuji Kiba) albeit of several Orphnoch were transformed into Kaixa especially Lucky Clover member Saeko and Yuji Kiba.





As usual, S.I.C KT lineup was never failed to amazed me especially the details on the figure. The price was right for the size and affordable. But since this kit was quite cheap, you can't expect it to go head to head with the S.H Figuarts..... LOL





Ahhh... the details..... for the price of RM49.00, KT lineup managed to deal a pretty serious level of details... Since the design were not up to usual, it has make the KT Lineup worth enough to be in my collection or maybe yours too.


Fully equipped with weapons. It came standard with :
  • Kaixa Phone
  • Kaixa Shot (the camera like thingy)
  • Kaixa Pointer (the one that they put at the leg)
  • Kaixa BlayGun (my favourite weapon in Climax Heroes Fourze, make me get the PERFECT result in battle)


Die you ORPHNOCH!

Kaixa Phone ( Phone Blaster Mode)


Kaixa BlayGun

Sword Mode

 *Clach* Ready! 

GOLD SMASH ATTACK!





What confused me was that why the hell Kaixa is shorter than Kamen Rider Blade King Form and Den-o Sword Form???? From what I know, Masato isn't that short! Bandai... Why you guys failed in this..... Damn..

Nevertheless.... I like this figure and its worth the money.... I recommended this figure IF you guys like Kamen Rider 555 series and a fan of KAIXA itself.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...