SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

29 June 2012

Not so a Review - MG 1/100 F91 Gundam X Crossbone Gundam

Hye welcome again to another review post in Gunpla Re-Boot!

Like the title mention.... A not so review of F91 and Crossbone Gundam since I've build this kits a long time ago.. Therefore I don't remember much about the construction of both kits.. Owh well shall we proceed with the not so review?



MG 1/100 F91 Gundam


I've spoiled the faceplate since it was very thin... I broke it... =( The solution? Glue it....




Since this MS were from late period of Universal Century, Earth Federation don't hire Anaheim Electronic to build them Gundam again instead they use their own think tank facility research which is SNRI or Strategic Naval Research Institute... and the MS itself were smaller since SNRI philosophy was smaller MS but efficient in combat.... Look smaller than RX-0 Unicorn Gundam


Again.. smaller than Turn A Gundam

 Equipped with weapons....









As much I hate this kit..... I like the fact that it doesn't use polycaps at all....

The kit itself have great articulations except at the ankle were they were kinda restricted hence cannot do dynamic poses....


MG 1/100 Crossbone Gundam

Ahhh the original Pirate Gundam. And as you guys know it, this MS were built by SNRI again.... But the difference is that this MS were secretly given to the Crossbone Vanguard to defend Earth from Jupiter Empire...


This kit look awesome.... Seriously.... I like the skull design on the chest cockpit really detailed....


 This kit suffer problems as F91 since they both share the same construction especially the elbow joint connection which was sucks big time.

 Compared to RX-0 Unicorn Gundam... Small eh?

 Same goes to the Turn A Gundam which is more taller than Crossbone Gundam...

 Fully equipped with weapons...


 Beam Sword/Saber????


 Beam gun..... Pirate style....

 Dagger...

 Brand marker if I'm not mistaken...

 ABC Cloak


When dealing with both kits, patience is the keyword to successfully pose them to the max.... (I don't have that enough patient therefore no DYNAMIC Poses)

Again since both of this kit have thin faceplate... I've spoiled both of them except with the Crossbone, I really careful when dealing with it but eventually I messed up with it....


Well do u like my not so review? LOL definitely not....


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...