SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

25 March 2012

Review - LBX Lucifer 0_0 o0o


Yes! Why? Because it is a LBX? Not a Gundam? HAHAHA I do need a wind of change too >.<

before that lets hear from SHINee - Lucifer LOL (kinda like BGM for my review =P)





Looking good =D

The paint chipping a little bit... Damn why the black paint always like that


Limited articulation. Only 90 degree T_T

Same goes to the leg... 
 
What? A cockpit???

Nope... HAHAHA this is not a Gundam dude

Nice looking LBX! The wing... :orgasm:


Trying so hard to replicate the yellow lining on the shield







Pros 

- It is cheap and good looking
- The parts is easily to separate from the runner using just fingers. Seriously... no need to use cutter
- The construction is easy

Cons
- The build sometime can be confusing since the runner not only divided by part A, B.... but also by Head, Body, Arm, Leg, Weapon and Armor
- The articulation is a meh....
- Too much stickers (which I try avoid from using them but in the end I had to used them)

Conclusion

Since this LBX is my first in my collection, I can't say much about it. At first, I wanted to buy LBX Achilles but unfortunately, the only store that offer the kit sell it at a premium price while I can get it cheaper at other stores..... Damn you AEON! I hope this LBX won't be the last thing in my collection and there will be more of them coming soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...