SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

14 March 2012

Possibility of RG Freedom will be in my collection...


Well, I have an obsession toward RG line for Gundam (I dont like other MS in Gundam except for Gundam only) and recent release of RG Freedom (and after seeing rrobbert184 review of RG Freedom)



uhhhh make me drool..... I want this kit so bad... =(




Hey guys... I was wondering.... Do you guys like my approaches of having Gunpla and bikini babes together in my blog? I'm afraid that I had offended some of my readers (which don't like the ideas of Gunpla and babes together) feeling.... =(

Leave me comments of your feeling toward this idea... =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...