SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

28 May 2011

Review - RG Aile Strike Gundam

Real Grade 1/144 Aile Strike Gundam Review!


Welcome everybody for a review of this awesome model kit, Real Grade 1/144 Aile Strike Gundam. Before we start, as we all know that this kit is the 3rd release of Real Grade line and this kit priced at RM95 or 2500Yen. I bought this as soon as possible because I just in love with this line. This line promises a good experience in Gunpla building since you can get the best of MG and PG in this kit. I'm sure that the kit that have both MG and PG will get this treatment and I assumed maybe GP01 or Strike Freedom or maybe Wing Zero >.<


 Runner



This kit contain 8 runners (A, B, C, D1, D2, E, F and G) and runner B is where the Advance MS Frame 3 lies. Well I like the pre-assemble inner frame because it make building this kit more easier. Assembly of this kit is easy but you need to be patient and careful since this kit consist of many small parts.

Advance MS Inner Frame




Be careful with this manipulator ^^


Same as RG RX-78-2 Gundam, the inner frame is pre-assemble so you don't need to tension about how to build this kit. But make sure that you be careful with this inner frame a lil bit fragile if you don't be so careful. Make sure you bend the joint of the arms and legs according to where it should bend. If not you've might end up by breaking the inner frame and that is a bad news! Aslo be careful with the manipulators too >.<

The MS unit








Cockpit with no pilot! Sucks! Bandai you cheater!


The articulations for this kit is the same as RG Gundam or maybe better than the previous due to the fact that the design is modern in mind compared to Gundam which the design is retro. The split thighs and arms really a plus for this kit and I love them so much. This give a sense on realistic toward this kit.Nevertheless, I don't know why Bandai is so reluctant to put a pilot to the cockpit. It is too hard? Then why bother to put the cockpit gimmick if the cockpit don't have any pilot in it? But we can put that aside as this kit overwhelm the bad things for this kit.




The Aile Striker and Armaments






Since I don't have any of its MG or PG so I can't do comparison between RG and MG/PG. I can say that the Aile Striker Pack quite bit loose especially on it wings. It also have two beam sabers for display and two beam sabers for action. But I don't understand why Bandai only put two joints for the beams sabers which mean that we need to exchange if we want to put its for display or action. I do like the design of the shield and the rifle.


Completed model




Back-heavy =_="



Famous pose from OP Gundam Seed

 Well the picture says it all. This kit is awesome! But I hate the peg for rifle holding to the manipulator. It is hard to insert with!!!! I almost pissed off just to do this pose! That's why this review has little photos to view of. 

Pros
  • This kit articulation is nice
  • Color separations for parts is awesome. I like how the managed to produce three different white color application for parts.
  • The price can be considered as cheap if we consider the magnificent inner frame in 1/144 scale
  • The realistic decal is awesome but make sure you put them in correct order and place.

Cons
  • Too many small parts = too many fall off parts to be handle
  • The manipulators can be a big problem if don't handle with care

I've done with the review so let me know your opinions for this kit and this line of Gunpla.


p/s - I will start my practicum in June 1st wish me luck!
p/s 2 - It is so hard to do blogging when the connection sucks big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...