SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

03 May 2011

Review - MC Model 1/144 HG Comprehend Hi-Nu Gundoom

Yea!!!!
As I promised to you guys!
A review of MC Model Hi Nu Gundoom!!!!




The Box (Unboxing)





The box is LARGE for a 1/144. Really seriously! Large!
Even larger than any MGs' box that below rm190

This kit come with 12 runners and 1 PC runner. 
Too much for your average Bandai HG
Owh and it got a guide book that amazingly well design ^^


The body and head

Well the body is quite easy to build but u wont feel any Bandai when building this kit. No solid feel when to combine parts together. Feel like soft I don't know how to describe it hahaha
The head.. Hurm... IT IS COOL! so fierce of the design. I really like it very much!






The legs and arms

Well I can't say much about the articulation since this is not Bandai but I can forgive that because of the details on the legs and arms hinder much of the articulation ^^;

Also with the legs... I don't like how they design the attachment of the legs and feet.. Kinda feel lack of solidness. But I don't encounter (until now) any problems with that yet.




Since I don't have any of Bandai kit for this particular kit, therefore I can't do any comparison =_="
Overall

I'm too lazy to do too much review on this so let the pictures do the work. Shall we?















This kit kick ass of what Bandai can do to their kits! But I don't think that this kit should be label as 1/144... I should be around well NO SCALE hahaha

Compared with the "real" 1/144.. Ahh the father of all Gundams are small compare to this.. LOL

Even MG F91 also are a lil bit smaller than Hi-Nu 

Verdict

This kit surpasses what Bandai can do. Well I can't say that the plastic quality is good but what I can say that for RM 70, it is much better than MG God Gundam! Seriously! But the color separation for parts is still lacking since this is a HG. Much of its parts need to be painted but don't worry most of us wouldn't noticed that the kit lack of color separations because this kit RAWK!

This is a kit that A MUST BUY THING IN YOUR LOOT!


  
p/s - I have final examination coming up... Wish me luck
p/s 2 - Owh I forgot this is my last semester! Yea!

2 comments:

  1. this model kit already had a MG hi-nu evo ver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that..... but I bought it way before Hi Nu EVO was released....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...