SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

06 February 2016

Long Time No Update

Hi all,

I'm sorry I didn't do any update on my blog since I was so busy that I didn't have the time to update
(actually I'm just too lazy to update my blog)

I had a couple of Gunpla building already completed however I just too lazy to do full review and photo shoot them

My latest Gunpla is

HG 1/144 Barbatos & NG 1/100 Barbatos. LOL talking about liking the MC main Gundam



Anyway, you guys can check my Page at Facebook since I was active over there where I upload all cosplay related and some lewd things too LOL

LoL


Surprise for my loyal reader

=P
























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...