SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

15 June 2014

Review - HGUC 1/144 Victory 2 Gundam Custom Paint

Hye! At last, my favorite Gundam has arrived. I'm longing for this kit for a while since I have this urge to custom paint it. Yes, it is Victory 2 Gundam. Piloted by Uso Ebbing, this Gundam has lead League Militaire to victory against Zanscare Empire. Without typing too long , let us go for the review, OK?







This kit is awesome to built since it is so easy with just only 5 runners not including PC. I decided to custom painted it since I love this Gundam and when I mean custom it mean two tone white grey. I disliked painting it into another color since I like originality.

It come with

  • Beam Rifle + Grenade Launcher x1
  • Beam Shield x1
  • Beam Saber x2


Equipped with Minovsky Drive, this Gundam can hover and fly without any problem unlike previous UC Gundam. Talk about the last series in UC universe (in Timeline arrangement of course)

The articulations is okay except for elbow joint which I found only bend about 60 degree.




 Beam Rifle

 With Grenade Launcher



 Beam Shield


 Beam Saber


 Beam Saber overrated effect

Core Fighter

Conclusion

This kit is simply awesome. I like this kit a lot. I'm glad that Bandai decided not to use transformation gimmick and go for separate Core Fighter and the main body. Highly recommended .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...