SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

02 February 2014

Review - RG 1/144 ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam

Hye, Welcome back again to the real Gunpla Re-BOOT! I mean it! This post is about Gunpla review not Boobies review LOL!

Ok, on this date I got for you a review on Real Grade 1/144 Destiny Gundam. This project was delayed for a long time because I was too lazy. Seriously lazy. LOL

Whatever. Without wasting anymore time, lets go for a review shall we?\


Destiny Gundam




The model itself look good. The detailing are top notch, as you should find in RG lineups. The decal stickers are good fit on the parts except for the silver-type sticker (and other previous metal-colored stickers version in RG) they always have the tendency to unbind from the parts with I found very annoying. 

The inner frame in this model are as usual that you would find in many RG lineup albeit Zeta Gundam which have  different version of inner frame to accommodate the transformation gimmick.


Armaments

This kit has all the weapons that Destiny should have.

  • x1 M2000GX High-Energy Long-Range Beam Cannon 
  • x1 MMI-714 "Arondight" Beam Sword
  • x1 MA-BAR73/S High-Energy Beam Rifle
  • x1 Shield 
  • x2 RQM60F "Flash-Edge 2" Beam Boomerang

and it also have 7 sets of hands; x2 MMI-X340 "Palma Fiocina" Palm Beam Cannons hands, x2 Standard RG issue open-closed hands, x2 Closed Fisted hands and x1 weapon holding hand.

How you should put the sword

How you should put the cannon.

In Action + Articulation


Lucky for this model, the backpack isn't too heavy but sometimes it topple. But, compared to Freedom's backpack, this iteration of backpack is lighter than the latter.

Destiny Gundam should not do pose on ground

Aile Strike Pose!




Die Freedom! Die!!!!


The sword is quite heavy for the arm =(


Cannon! Engage!

Super lame pose for the Boomerang LOL


  "I can't throw these two since I don't have the special effect!"

WTH?! I got shield yet they give me more shield? 

"Kira! I killed you using Impulse yet Bandai still yet to release it in RG, so I use Destiny instead!" 

Verdict

The model itself look good, the backpack is not too heavy, the detailing is nice and I love how Bandai put their effort to make this kit attractive. However, I hate the metal colored stickers! They always unbind from their place. I had to glued it using heavy duty glue to glue them back. Nevertheless, I recommended this kit for you to put in your collection.

p/s - it took me 6 months to complete this kit due to my laziness and my decreasing enthusiasm in Gunpa building. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...