SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

26 August 2013

Review - S.H Figuarts Kamen Rider Meteor

Hye welcome back again to Gunpla Re-BOOT! for another review of toys.

First, I want to say that this is the first SH Figuarts I had ever owned and judging from the quality of it, I might probably gonna buy other figures from this lineup

Nevertheless, I was fond with the design of Kamen Rider Meteor and I wonder if Meteor was the main Rider instead of that lame looking Fourze... jeezzz


Lets go for the review shall we?




The box


 The box looking just like other SH Figuarts


Inside the box we got:
  • Kamen Rider Meteor
  • 2 Meteor Driver (one with the switch, one without)
  • 2 Meteor Galaxy (same as the Driver)
  • 7 hands manipulator
  • Foodroid

Kamen Rider Meteor



The rider is looking good. It can stand by itself. 

Meteor Driver

See the difference? 

Meteor Galaxy

See? The Meteor Switch is on there when Ryuusei want to do 
Limit Break Attack Starlight Shower


Love the details on it

The hips can do that for a reason

yes.. to do leg splitting... nice

Watchhaaaaaa!


It also can do high kick without any aid from a stand


Come and bring it on!

Jupiter, Ready?

Jupiter!

Your fate is mine to decide!


Ahhh Coke!

Pochitto!

LOL wut? A foodroid?!




Meteor Strike!!!!

Since this is a figure, well I cant complaint much about it but I love all the details on it, the paint etc2
I recommend this figure for you to buy =D



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...