SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

13 March 2013

Obtained! Oppai Mousepad

Hye, welcome back again to Gunpla Re-BOOT!

Its been a while since I posted something.... >.<

Today, on this date this post was published, I had bought an OPPAI MOUSEPAD!!!! LOL

Even though this wasn't an original licensed item but what the hell..... I only bought original Gunpla and figures and that was enough for me... 8D

The quality of the printing was not so good but the back of the mouse pad has a sticky rubber base to it won't slide easy from the desk... =D

and I don't know the name of the character... =P


can anyone notified me the name of this girl???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...