SOME POST MIGHT HAVE NSFW TAG WITH IT. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, PLEASE REFRAIN YOURSELF FROM SEEING THE POST. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY "LOSS OF FLUIDS" FROM YOU GUYS. KINDLY TO CLICK MY REVIEW AND OTHERS POST.

16 February 2012

Review - HG 1/144 Gundam AGE-2 Normal

Hi, its been a long time since I had post reviews of Gunpla... (mostly I uploaded sexy babes pics LOL)
well I gonna be serious about this (I mean the Gunpla thingy LOL)

I'm not gonna waste any of your time therefore we will proceed to the review of  

HG 1/144 Gundam AGE-2 Normal

As you all know that Gundam AGE-2 Normal is piloted by Asemu Asuno, which is the son of Flit Asuno and Emily Asuno. 
I think this Gundam want to recapture the design of Zeta Gundam and 00 QanT ( IMHO)  





I do like the design of wing binder. It bring the awesomeness of this kit.

For this kit, I used some leftover decals from MC Model HWS Nu Gundoom (which the review still not up yet =p) and the final result look awesome. Small painting applied to some areas especially the underside of the armor.
















Strider Mode.... (I bet this transformation would be awesome in MG version)






Pros
- Good looking MS
- Not overpriced even with extra plates
- Come with stand (nice)

Cons
- The polycaps eventually will loosen up
- It doesn't have much panel lines
- It is a HG =P

Verdict

This kit is a must buy for Gundam AGE fans or maybe some haters too =D
I don't understand the part that the Gundam AGE is too childish bla3...... I don't think the story is too childish or children taste..... The story is good and for a Gundam fan, we should not judge the story just by the look. I know maybe some of you don't like the concept of 100 years war, Granpa to grandson fighting the same bad guys LOL.....

Wuteva.... Just enjoy this review! ^^
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...